Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nth Attempt


So why am I here to blog again? I have been infected by this blog virus a couple of times. Both became forgotten virtual pages. You know…when the domain deletes your site due to inactivity. I think I'm here to challenge my ADD. Duh! I now believe people who claim they have ADD are just bored. Like me!


My life is definitely not as exciting as those celebrities who end up in rehab. Not that I want to be in rehab but a stint in an institution as such may add color to my monochromatic life. It really is not as boring as it sound but I will just let you be the judge of that.

Like most of us with functioning cerebral system I am plagued by moments of thought overflow. I need to let these ideas galloping in my head out of their stable. Imagine I was She-ra, my ideas Swiftwind.




I need to stamp my experiences, past, present and future, somewhere. Blogging should fulfill this need. A friend with good ears should suffice but as any person pretending to have writing skills I have to have a place to mix all these letters. I consider this site my kitchen and readers the restaurant guests who will never send their food back (hint!). Criticisms are welcome as long as you keep them to yourselves. LOL!


I am hoping this will be my point of no return. Looking back, I realized having a hundred ideas at a time is not healthy. I should learn how to filter these thoughts to come up with cohesive entries. Maybe, just maybe my mind was creating nothing but brain excrement eventually clogging the flow of neurons. Like stroke it caused my past blogs' sudden deaths. This is surely not the appropriate time to second guess myself! This then will be a battle against myself. Think Kylie Minogue in her "You Did It Again" music video. And while you muster in the brilliance of my metaphor please excuse me. I have to choose which horse to unleash next.





No comments: